Yo, Vladimir, It is Hugh again


Hello again Vladimir,
I just took a look at who is reading this blog and where those fans live. I wrote about this about four weeks ago, and the numbers from your area are increasing.
These number of pageviews are interesting. The United States again leads the list with 58 percent, which is to be expected. However, Russia is second with 40. What I am wondering is whether this is truly your KGB guys who are reading 40 percent of my blogs.
Really, what would a Russian want to look at on this blog? These topics are not exactly those of an international nature. I talk about the Zimmerman trial, which I did not watch, but many did. Then our boring buffoon Gov. Corbett is next, then the crazy soccer fans in Brazil, and a little about global warming. Then I write about the U.S. Civil War. 
Finally, I write about whether the Washington Redskins football team should change its name. 
Honestly, I find little that your KGB guys would like. Not exactly a fascinating life here in Western Pa. 
So, maybe it is time to call them off. After all, in a few weeks American football will start, and then they will really be bored.
Best wishes.
Your friend,
Hugh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Chet Beres, M.D., the quarterback who gave of himself to so many people: Some Lilly Raiders who will not be with us on Saturday

Why did Tennessee-Chattanooga hire trainer Tim Bream despite his role in the alcohol-induced death of Tim Piazza at a Penn State frat?

Remembering the toughest loss I ever experienced in approximately a quarter-century of coaching football. George Pasierb was a great coaching adversary.